1x2x1 By-the-Sentence Snippets
DOMESTICITY III - SHARING (A Teaser)
by Aki Midori
Pairing: Heero Yuy and Duo Maxwell with their pet Commodore Wilkins and a newcomer
Warnings: Utter stupidity brewed by yours truly. Forgive me. Shounen-ai. Animal thoughts.. :D
dIsCLaiMerS: The characters mentioned in this madness aren't mine. Commodore Wilkins, though, will be up for grabs, as soon as somebody is brave enough to adopt him.
Just a little teaser to let you guys know that I'm still here, and that I haven't abandoned both this and 'Wings'. Let me guys know what you think, and be sure to drop a line or two. I'll be posting the entire chapter soon enough.
Moreover, this is where I'll tell you guys that I'm now accepting requests/prompts/challenges for the themes my snippets. I'm having trouble with my muses right now; they've deserted me to give way to the 'Thesis Officials', but I still want to write 1=2 so much, so I'm gonna have to ask for your help. :D
Maybe your requests and prompts would inspire me to write more and better snippets.
I'll be looking forward to your responses!
DOMESTICITY III: Sharing
1. Commodore Wilking experienced his first dose of jealousy when one stormy night found his daddies bringing home a shivering, snivelling, daddy-stealing little kitten who looked as if it belonged in Daddy Duo's protective embrace since, like, forever.
2. The Commodore did NOT like this situation one bit; who the hell is that pernicious little feline cradled in his Daddy Duo's arms, and who died and gave it the right to kiss his Daddy Heero's cheek?!
3. Heero wasn't really planning on getting more pets, but when they came across the poor kitten on their walk back home from the bookstore, all wet and shivering from the onslaught of the storm, he wasn't able to deny Duo's silent plea to rescue the little kitty; honestly, with those big, doe-eyed amethyst eyes, Duo looked more pitiful than the kitten, and Heero couldn't help but cave in- again- before the request was even voiced.
4. Duo snickered to himself as he cradled the little cat on the way home; really, after all these years, Heero was still a sucker for 'the look'.
5. Eight PM found Duo and Heero tucking the little kitten in his new make-shift bed while the Commodore sulked behind the large couch, feeling hurt and abandoned by the two most important men in his young life; he was now contemplating running away, because that's what all children do when their parents find new babies to play with.
6. The kitten honestly thought he'd died and gone to pet-heaven, because never in his young life had he ever experienced such bliss- he had a bed, he had new daddies, he had a new home, and as soon as the sulky puppy gets over his petty jealousy, the kitten was pretty sure that he'd also have a big brother; and that was just so COOL.
7. The little kitty was small and fragile, its soft fur a mixture of sun-kissed orange, chocolate brown, and pure, snow white, and when it looks at you, you'll realize that its eyes are as beautiful and blue as the sky always was on Daddy Duo's favorite summer days; the little abomination was so cute and downright adorable, the Commodore couldn't help but fee as if he had nothing over the little kitty, and that pretty soon it'll be a dark, damp cage for him on the garage while the adorable atrocity inherits all of his priviledges.
8. Heero got dibs on naming the kitten because Duo got to name Commodore Wilkins; he smirked as he ran his hands through the kitten's soft fur and declared that from then on out, the new 'kid' would be named 'General
9. One sunny morning found Duo contemplating over buttered toast and freshly-brewed coffee about how his 'first-born' seemed a little too out of it the past few days; it was as if some thief snuck into their home one night and stole the brilliant light that usually shone on their favorite Commodore's eyes.
Because you guys love the Commodore so much... :D
I really don't know why, but my favorite is 'Domesticity I', followed closely by 'Preventer-ness I'.
What do you guys think about this one? Tell me what you think! You guys inspire me.
I'll be waiting for your theme prompts!
- Current Location:ze batcave
- Current Mood: busy
- Current Music:DBSK - Proud